Application Master »Fine Arts«
Requirements for Admission
A higher education degree is required to be admitted to the Master study programme »Fine Arts« with the degree title Master of Fine Arts. Applicants who do not have a higher education degree at the time of application but who will acquire one in the six months following the end of the application period may also apply.
Applicants must also demonstrate an independent artistic position during an entrance exam.
Proof of proficiency in the German language is not required.
To the application process Master »Fine Arts«
-> Here is the application process for the study Painting/Drawing, Stage Design, Time-based Media or Sculpture
-> Here is the application process for the study Theory & History
-> Here is the application process for the study Design, Film, Graphic Art/Typography/Photography
For formal matters, such as required documents and procedures and for questions on the content of the application:
- Abteilung für Studierenden- und Prüfungsangelegenheiten
- Room:Wartenau 15, Raum 01 / 04a
- Phone: +49 40 428 989-270 / -335 / -269
- Fax: +49 40 42 89 89-377
Tuesday and Thursday 10 am-noon and 1-3 pm
and individually by appointment
- Study Guidelines for the Master study programme »Fine Arts«
- Examination Regulations for the Master study programme »Fine Arts« until the end of summer semester 2021
- Examination Regulation for the Master study programme »Fine Arts« from winter semester 21/21 on