The members of the HFBK internal jury are selected by the university senate, and are appointed for the period of a year every summer semester.
The HFBK’s jury makes the following decisions: The preliminary selection stage for project support applications and one-year stipendium applications from the HFBK-Freundeskreis, the awarding of the Karl H. Ditze Jahresstipendien and of the Deutschlandstipendien, and nominations for the scholarships awarded by the Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes and the Cusanuswerk.
Members of the HFBK Jury in summer semester 2020
- Prof. Michael Beutler (Sculpture/Stage Design)
- Prof. Angela Bulloch (Time-based Media)
- Prof. Jesko Fezer (Design)
- Werkstattleiter Egbert Haneke (Photography)
- Prof. Dr. Hanne Loreck (Theory and History of Art)
- Prof. Bernd Schoch (Film)
- Prof. Jorinde Voigt (Painting/Drawing)
- Almuth Anders / Charlotte Perka (students)