The members of the HFBK internal jury are selected by the university senate, and are appointed for the period of a year every summer semester.
The HFBK’s jury makes the following decisions: The preliminary selection stage for project support applications and one-year stipendium applications from the HFBK-Freundeskreis, the awarding of the Karl H. Ditze Jahresstipendien and of the Deutschlandstipendien, and nominations for the scholarships awarded by the Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes and the Cusanuswerk.
Members of the HFBK Jury in winter semester 2019/20
- Tim Albrecht (Digital Typography and Graphics)
- Prof. Raimund Bauer (Stage Design)
- Prof. Simon Denny (Time-based Media)
- Prof. Valentina Karga (Design)
- Prof. Jorinde Voigt (Painting/Drawing)
- Prof. Bernd Schoch (Film)
- Leonie Rottmann / Lara Molenda (students)
- Prof. Andreas Slominski (Sculpture)
- Prof. Dr. Bettina Uppenkamp (Theory and History of Art)