Application Bachelor »Fine Arts«
For formal matters, such as required documents and procedures:
- Students Office
- Room:Wartenau 15, Raum 01 / 06a
- Phone: +49 40 428 989-270 / -335 / -269
- Fax: +49 40 42 89 89-377
Current Opening Hours
Due to the measures taken to contain the Covid 19 pandemic, there will be no presence hours until further notice. We are happy to help you electronically: Please contact us by e-mail or telephone. In case of need, appointments can be arranged.
For questions on the content of the application:
- Steffen Voigt
- Room:144a Le
- Phone: +49 40 42 89 89-388
- Study Guidelines for the Bachelor study programme »Fine Arts« until the end of summer semester 2021
- Examination Regulations for the Bachelor study programme »Fine Arts« until the end of summer semester 2021
- Examination Regulations for the Bachelor study programme »Fine Arts« from the wintersemester 21/22 on
Requirements for Admission
The general Hochschulreife (higher education entrance qualification, in Germany: Abitur) or an equal preparatory qualification recognised by the agency responsible is required to be admitted to the Bachelor study programme »Fine Arts« with the degree title Bachelor of Fine Arts. Applicants without the general Hochschulreife showing outstanding artistic ability may also be admitted.
A selection commission will assess the presence of exceptional artistic ability by examining an application portfolio submitted by the applicant (for those who have completed the Abitur, e.g. high school graduates) or outstanding artistic ability (for applicants who have not completed the Abitur or other university entrance qualifications).