- Ute Janssen, workshop supervisor
- Room:230, 231
- Phone: Mobil: +49 178 9231610
The registration for the use of the workshop can be made by posting a notice on the workshop door or by sending an e-mail to the workshop supervisor. Opening hours: Mon - Fri, 10.00 - 17.00
The following individual provisions apply to the Video workshop:
- A maximum of 2 people (plus workshop supervisor / guest speaker and 1-2 student employees) can participate in the workshop's classes (studio, R230) (max. 6 people, 1 of them on the gallery).
- In the workshop (R230a/office) a maximum of 2 people can work simultaneously.
- In the workshop (video cut R231 cut) a maximum of 3 people can work in the workshop at the same time. (1 person / BA graduate Joschka Korn at the top of the gallery and 2 persons with 1.5m distance at the workstations).
- If more than 3 persons stay in the workshop, wearing a mouth and nose protector is mandatory.
Hygiene concept, status: May 2020
In the video workshop, HFBK students receive specialised practical and theoretical instruction on how to achieve artistic and creative knowledge and skills in the subject area of video. Based on the available lab machinery, they will become familiar with the diverse techniques of the recording process and video editing. In the fields of tension between image finding and performance, space and time, and stylisation, design principles will be taught and students will be encouraged to develop an individual position. Extension specialist seminars in the areas of audiovisual culture, pictorial media and gender studies will complement laboratory classes.